Peter Arcese, Centre for Applied Conservation Research, University of British Columbia
- Factors Influencing Biodiversity: The Influence of Deer on Plant and Bird Diversity
Richard Cannings, Penticton, British Columbia
Neil Davis, Department of Fisheries and Oceans
- Marine Protected Areas
- What Role for Marine Protected Areas in a Future of Climate Change?
Matt Fairbarns, Aruncus Consulting, Victoria, BC
- Biodiversity Hotspots: Garry Oak Ecosystems
Ze'ev Gedalof, Department of Geography, University of Guelph, Ontario
Trevor Goward and Curtis Bjork, Enlichened Consulting Ltd. Clearwater, BC
- Waterfalls and Biodiversity in British Columbia
Paul Keddy, Ottawa, Ontario
- Biodiversity Readings: Freshwater Marshes
Brian Klinkenberg, Department of Geography, University of British Columbia
- What is Biodiversity?
- Geospatial Technologies and Spatial Analysis
- Citizen Science and Biodiversity Studies
Philip Lambert, Royal BC Museum, Victoria, BC
Eric (Rick) Taylor
- Freshwater Fishes in British Columbia
- Marine Fishes in British Columbia
Pamela Zevit, Adamah Consultants
- Invasive Plant Species in the Georgia Basin
Please cite these pages as:
Author, Date. Page title. In Klinkenberg, Brian. (Editor)
2017. Biodiversity of British Columbia [www.biodiversity.bc.ca]. Lab for
Advanced Spatial Analysis, Department of Geography, University of
British Columbia, Vancouver.
All material found on this web site is covered by Canadian Copyright Laws. Please contact the respective copyright holder if you wish to use any illustration, photograph or text.